- EU ETV Verification statement of Carborem Technology.
- EU ETV Verification report of Carborem Technology.
- Coupling Hydrothermal Carbonization with anaerobic digestion for Sewage Sludge Treatment: Influence of HTC liquor and hydrochar on biomethane production, 13(23), 6262 OPEN ACCESS.
- Hydothermal carbonization as a Strategy for Sewage Sludge Management: Influence of Process Withdrawal Point on Hydrochar Properties, Energies, 13(11), 2890 OPEN ACCESS.
- Hydrothermal carbonization coupled with anaerobic digestion for the valorization of the organic fraction of municipal solid waste, Bioresource Technology 314, 123734.
- Realization of a solar hydrothermal carbonization reactor: A zero-energy technology for waste biomass valorizatio, Journal of Environmental Management 259, 110067.
- Hydrothermal Carbonization as an Efficient Tool for Sewage Sludge Valorization and Phosphorous Recovery, Chemical Engineering Transactions 80, 199-204 OPEN ACCESS.
- Sewage Sludge Hydrochar: An Option for Removal of Methylene Blue from Wastewater. Applied Sciences, 10.
- Methane production from process water of sewage sludge hydrothermal carbonization. A review. Valorising sludge through hydrothermal carbonization, Critical reviews in Environmental Science and Technology.
- Hydrothermal Carbonization Kinetics of Lignocellulosic Agro-Wastes: Experimental Data and Modeling, Energies 12 (3), 516 OPEN ACCESS.
- Does hydrothermal carbonization as a biomass pretreatment reduce fuel segregation of coal-biomass blends during oxidation? Energy conversion and management, 181, 93-104.
- Hydrothermal carbonization of biomass: Design of a bench-scale reactor for evaluating the heat of reaction, Chemical Engineering Transactions 65, 43-48 OPEN ACCESS.
- A novel reaction kinetics model for estimating the carbon content into hydrothermal carbonization products, Chemical Engineering Transactions 65, 379-384 OPEN ACCESS.
- Spent coffee enhanced biomethane potential via an integrated hydrothermal carbonization-anaerobic digestion process, Bioresource technology 256, 102-109.
- One stage olive mill waste streams valorisation via hydrothermal carbonisation, Waste management 80, 224-234.
- Spatially resolved spectral determination of polysaccharides in hydrothermally carbonized biomass, Green Chemistry 20 (5), 1114-1120 OPEN ACCESS.
- Granular Activated Carbon from Grape Seeds Hydrothermal Char, Applied Sciences 8 (3), 331 OPEN ACCESS.
- Valorizing municipal solid waste: Waste to energy and activated carbons for water treatment via pyrolysis, Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis 133, 48-58.
- Impact of hydrothermal carbonization conditions on the formation of hydrochars and secondary chars from the organic fraction of municipal solid waste, Fuel 233, 257-268.
- Hydrothermal carbonization of Opuntia ficus-indica cladodes: Role of process parameters on hydrochar properties, Bioresource Technology 247, 310-318.
- From olive waste to solid biofuel through hydrothermal carbonisation: the role of temperature and solid load on secondary char formation and hydrochar energy properties, Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis 124, 63-72.
- Hydrothermal carbonization of waste biomass: process design, modeling, energy efficiency and cost analysis, Energies 10, 211. OPEN ACCESS.
- Strict anaerobic side-stream reactor: effect of the sludge interchange ratio on sludge reduction in a biological nutrient removal process Environmental Science and Pollution Research, pp. 1-14. 2017
- Anaerobic Digestion of Cattle Manure Influenced by Swirling Jet Induced Hydrodynamic Cavitation (2017) Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, pp. 1-19. 2017.
- A swirling jet-induced cavitation to increase activated sludge solubilisation and aerobic sludge biodegradability. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, 35, pp. 489-501, 2017
- Agro-industrial waste to solid biofuel through hydrothermal carbonization, Waste Management 47, 114-121.
- Upgrading of olive tree trimmings residue as biofuel by hydrothermal carbonization and torrefaction: A comparative study, Chemical Engineering Transactions 50, 13-18. OPEN ACCESS.
- 1650003· Stoichiometric evaluation of partial nitritation, anammox and denitrification processes in a sequencing batch reactor and interpretation of online monitoring parameters. Chemosphere, 164, pp. 488-498. 2016
- Shift in microbial community structure of anaerobic side-stream reactor in response to changes to anaerobic solid retention time and sludge interchange ratio. Bioresource Technology, 221, pp. 588-597. 2016.
- Anaerobic side-stream reactor for excess sludge reduction: 5-year management of a full-scale plant. Journal of Environmental Management, 177, pp. 223-230. 2016.
- A review of anaerobic side-stream reactor for excess sludge reduction: Configurations, mechanisms, and efficiency. Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology, 46 (4), pp. 382-405. 2016.
- Ammonia removal from raw manure digestate by means of a turbulent mixing stripping process (2016) Journal of Environmental Management, 176, pp. 1-10. 2016.
- Hydrothermal carbonization of off-specification compost: a byproduct of the organic municipal solid waste treatment, Bioresource Technology 182, 217-224.
- Kinetic and thermal modeling of hydrothermal carbonization applied to grape marc, Chemical Engineering Transactions 43, 505-510. OPEN ACCESS.
- Concerning the role of cell lysis-cryptic growth in anaerobic side-stream reactors: The single-cell analysis of viable, dead and lysed bacteria. Water Research, 74, pp. 132-142. 2015.
- Supercritical water gasification of hydrochar, Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 92, 1864-1875.
- Hydrothermal carbonization of biomass: design of a batch reactor and preliminary experimental results, Chemical Engineering Transactions 37, 55-60. OPEN ACCESS.
- Batch feed and intermittent recirculation to increase removed loads in a vertical subsurface flow filter. Ecological Engineering, 70, pp. 124-132. 2014.
- Coexistence of nitrifying, anammox and denitrifying bacteria in a sequencing batch reactor. Frontiers in Microbiology, 5 (FEB), art. no. 28, 2014.